Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sick-O

Well, I have been feeling like crap-ola! Fever, body aches, cough, dizziness, fatigue.  I think it's the flu.  Ugh. Starting to feel better today after 2 days of 4+ hour naps and lounging in bed.  The bosses wouldn't allow me to use any PTO but did at least let me sleep on the job yesterday.

Needless to say, we haven't been doing much and Addi woke at 0130 with a fever, sore throat, and headache...  So instead, I will share this with you until we are well enough to share in more adventures!


2 comments :

  1. Hello,
    I've enjoyed looking at your blog and I like your style, photography & writing voice because it's honest, inspiring & FuN. So, I am nominating you for the Liebster Blog Award.
    I encourage you to keep blogging and visit my blog, gardengal4466.blogspot.com for more info about the Liebster.
    Let me know if you questions, ok?
    I look forward to reading your answer to "My Questions for You"
    Good Luck,
    Xo ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.