Saturday, July 12, 2008
Empty Nest
Well, not quite. But yesterday our sweet Ghost found a new home with a nice young woman who had another cat to keep our Ghost company. Then today, our dear lovable Maggie went to live with a cute young couple who have 2 older cats to keep Maggie from getting lonely. Now our poor Helena is roaming about the house looking more than a little lost and calling out now and again in search of her playmates. It's all very sad. The house seems so quite and empty with them gone, but I think we both feel good about the homes they went to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Congrats on your much anticipated new arrivals!
ReplyDeleteLynnette has an identical twin sister. Although it's easy to tell them apart now, it's fun looking at pictures of them when they were small... almost impossible to guess who's who.
Good luck... Love from Tennessee: Cousins Patrick, Lynnette, Hannah, Andrew, and Josh.
Like I said before...if I had a home of my own I would sweep her up in a heartbeat...Lori
ReplyDelete