Friday, July 11, 2008

New Photos!



So we had an unplanned visit to the doctor today. Our first little scare; some mild bleeding, one parent cool as a cucumber and the other a little more frazzled (he shall remain anonymous). So we had another ultrasound only to see two bouncing (literally) babies doing just fine. They are actually starting to look a little human and boy can they move! My hubby was reassured that it was the right call to come in (you win, dear) and I was told that I need to call with ALL spotting as I am high risk. To top things off I got a shot in the ass. Perhaps my punishment for not being so concerned. That and I am also an O- blood type which I am quickly learning that when it comes to pregnancy and babies' health is only the WORST blood type to be. So the Rhogam I received (in the ass may I remind you) I will again receive at 28 wks and AGAIN if either of my babies has a + blood type. Needless to say, my hubby will be taking me out to dinner tonight. Last thing, with the ultrasound they did measurements again and it turns out I am growing my babies extra well. Instead of the 10 2/7 wk we thought they should be today (according to the last ultrasound) they are 10 6/7 wk! That means 11 wks tomorrow! How are we to keep up? So our new due date is 1/31/09. Enjoy the photo!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.