We had yet another ultrasound today and the girls are looking good. They are growing right on track and weighing in at 1 lb 8oz and 1 lb 9oz. The are still in there cheek to cheek and using each others tushes for pillows! Snug as bugs. The are as active as ever. We even got to watch baby A show us how she's learning to suck. They look so real and sweet even though they are still so small and fragile (though they might not feel so fragile by the strength of some of those kicks)!
We met with our OB today for our monthly checkup. It was a week earlier than originally planned, but I have recently been having some hard days at work along with some cramping and contractions. So after checking me out our doc gave us his verdict. No more work. Bedrest. Immediately. It seems that baby A is sitting very low and putting a lot of pressure on my cervix. Because of this it is starting to thin, which is NOT a good thing. So now our goal is 32 weeks although longer is always better. So it is life in the recumbent for me.
Love the blog! It's great to get updates since it seems like I didn't get to see you much lately at work and now with the bedrest and all. Please do not hesitate to call if you need someone to chat with your bring you lunch!! I would love to come and visit to pass the time if/when you get bored! Good luck and keep those girls a cookin'!
ReplyDeleteOh, Kel! I love the big belly bump! I will call you and do lunch with you this week! Everyday inside mommy is a blessing (and that is the nurse in me--LOL!)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Tracy V