Yep, that's right. We got the girls out of the house today and took them to their first big vote. I'm not so sure that they were all that excited about it, but I know we were (and not just because I got out of the house either). Make sure you do the same. If you're not registered remember that in the great state of Minnesota you can do this right at the poll so there is NO excuse!
I did manage to get out f

or awhile yesterday for another doctor appointment. After a quick ultrasound and waiting around for nearly 2 hours after our appointment time we FINALLY got to meet with the doc and hear that everything still looks status quo and that I can continue to enjoy life at home as long as my cervix still looks good and my contractions don't progress. Still going to have weekly US and visits. Hooray (for those of you who know how the cervical US works, well, you will know that is said sarcastically).
.JPG)
Otherwise, I have been busy making presents for Christmas (and Aunt Erin's Bday!) and a couple of pieces of artwork for my house. Believe it or not I don't have anything of mine up so it was about time. I had these really amazing frames I had bought that are scalloped and fancy, but the glass doesn't come out so I couldn't take pics in their frames. The colored pieces are actually pieces of handmade paper that I cut out and pasted in. It's amazing what you can do from the couch, lying on your side with one of those amazing As Seen On TV trays that pull right up to you. Never thought it would come in so handy! Hope you enjoy them.

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.