Where were you when history was made? Hanging out at the hospital. Apparently voting was maybe a little too exciting for the babies. After about 2 hours of contractions every 10 min we made a trip to visit my fellow hospital employees. I was lucky enough to be violated in several ways: shots, "checks", etc. I did receive some drugs that besides making me feel like I'd just run the 500 yard dash did stop my contractions. So, we hung out for a couple more hours to make sure they didn't start up again and are now at home relaxing and celebrating with some sparkling cider. Such a memorable day and I am excited for the changes coming our [USA] way, but I am so glad that this won't be a "On the day you were born.." story.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Where were you when we made history...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Ok Kell - time to stay in bed... no more fun outings! I'm glad everything turned out ok - no more visits to the hospital for at least a few more weeks! take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteHey Kelly! I'm so glad everything turned out ok last night. The girls must just really get into politics!! Now that the results are in maybe they'll stay calmed down for you. Take care and please call if there's anything I can do!
ReplyDeleteAunty Shelley
Kelly,
ReplyDeleteLove the art work! Even kind of looks like Brian...LOL! Been praying for you and the little ones that they stay tucked up tight for at least another month. God grant you both the patience to endure. Take care and God bless, Aunt Pat
Settle down, woman! I am only telling you that because I love you and your babies! Really, settle. No more "outings"....
ReplyDelete