Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pen and Paper



So many trick or treaters last nite. It was so exciting! I did bend my bedrest rules to enjoy it and I am glad I did. One sweet little bumble bee even blew me a kiss in thanks and made my whole nite. I will admit that it was hard to watch my hubby get all dressed up (even though he was technically working), but getting to peek at all the kids that came to our house helped take the sting out of it.

I have been managing to keep myself busy. I have several pages of the baby scrapbooks all ready to go and their ultrasound pics in there (though I don't yet know who's pics go in what book). I've also picked up my pen and paper again and besides using them to write thank yous I've also been creating some ideas for christmas cards and other things. I'll give you a sneak peek. They're not the highest quality pics but if you're lucky you might get to see them in person!

3 comments :

  1. Very cute...! Hope we are the recipient of one of your cards! We know how hard this has to be for you and once again we say...Thank you for being such a nurturing mommy already! Love you! Momand Dad W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli! I love your cards! I'm happy you sent that email so we can keep tabs on you! It's wonderful to know things are going well at home! Your girls are so lucky that they have a mom who is taking such good care of herself so that they can grow!!
    Take Care,
    Sarah Maack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looking good! If not for bed rest you would have made the most adorable Juno for Halloween! Drop a line if you ever need someone to talk to. Hang in there!
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.