
Okay. So for those of you who know me well, you know that I love my Gocco. It's this super cool printing press thingy from Japan (here's a short 4 min video for those of you interested). Well, as luck would have it, supplies for the Gocco are no longer being produced or shipped to the US making them VERY difficult to find and expensive once discovered. I had been using it to make all sorts of things including the baby clothes I sell on Etsy. Well, today I discovered the 2nd super-coolest thing ever! I know most of you have probably seen these before but I hadn't. It's the Xyron 510 Creative Station. It lets you make stickers, magnets, labels and laminate items up to 5 inches. This means that all the ink from the Gocco that I was using to make magnets (that didn't really turn out anyway) and stickers (also only subpar) can be saved for baby clothes and this wonder machine can make all my items even simplier. Amazing! So, thanks to Ebay I got a rippin' good deal on a brand new machine with sticker cartridge and am anxiously awaiting it in the mail. Merry Xmas Kelly! Yes, I do realize that soon I will have 2 little girls that will be eating up a precious amount of my time, but then again, there is always time for sticker fun, right?
How cool! I just hope to be the recipient of a creation! Ok, so I turned out to be a selfish mother-in-law :) Have heaps of fun...you deserve it!
ReplyDelete