Monday, January 5, 2009

Bath Time!

So everyone got a good scrub down tonight. And boy did they need it! Our messy little ladies are good at hiding things in those neck folds- which are very quickly becoming chin folds (Lili has a good start on her second chin already! Thanks Meyer blood...) Addi loves sitting in the tub, but her sister's cord is being stubborn and prevents her from enjoying a good soak. So our girls were left fresh and clean and smelling wonderfully. There is nothing like the smell of clean babies! They are definitely starting to fill out- some of those preemie clothes are starting to get a little snug!

On a different note: I just wanted to send out a quick thank you to my cousin Jenny for the cute animals you gave the girls! They definitely add to the jungle theme. Also a thanks to Harold and Trudy- the outfits are adorable and I can't wait until the girls grow a little. Thanks to all the NICU staff as well, you guys were great and we really appreciated everything- just in case you didn't already know, you guys rock! Thanks to all my other coworkers, too, for your words of encouragement, hugs and everything you have done for me and my family. Giant apologies to anyone I might have skipped. Things have been hectic and my brain is still not functioning at 100%- not sure it ever will again to tell the truth! Well, enjoy the photos!
(That's me and Lili on the couch... Addi is in the blue towel and Lili is in the green towel- I tried to label them, but can't quite get the hang of this thing...)


1 comment :

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.