
This is only one of the many cute pictures of the girls I took for the Etsy website. You'll have to go to the site to check out the rest. Do not be decieved, the girls were not near as cooperative as they might look here. Addi thought that screaming (she doesn't cry, she yells or screams or curses only) through the whole process was what was warranted and Lili was convinced that eye rolling was what was in order. Typical model behavior. Unfortunately, the girls are not quite big enough to model the onesies yet, but a few more pounds and they will be just right for the part.
So, I have recently discovered that my Sleepy Wrap was the best damn investment I've ever made. For forty dollars I am granted a spare pair of hands, an automatic baby warmer (such as now when Lili is chilled after her bath), instant infant soother and mommy exerciser. Nice. Not sure it's the most stylish thing (and it can be little tiring on the back after a while), but if I have to I can fit two crabby girls in here to never hear a peep from them again. It's truly amazing.
As you may see in the last pics, Lili is sporting a fancy lavender bracelet I made her and her sister gets a pretty red one. This was deemed necessary after 1. They started gaining weight and are now nearly identical and 2. Their mama spent an entire 2am feeding calling Addi the wrong name and didn't realize it until it was time to feed Lili. Oops. Sure it's not the last time that will happen.
P.S.) Let us once again give thanks to: Cori A. for the cute outfits, Dotty for more cute outfits, our neighbor Carrie for even MORE cute outfits and a VERY belated thanks to Tom A. for the gift as well. Unbelievably gpa Larry was trustworthy enough to deliver it! Ha-ha. I'm not sure you all read this (except you, Tom, whom I hear might be addicted) but thank you thank you anyway!!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.