Friday, January 2, 2009

Our very first outing...


Things went quite smoothly on our very first family outing to the doctor. I was a little nervous since the visit was going to run into feeding time, but other than some complaining about being naked and cold stethoscopes the girls were very cooperative. Being a first time mom always seems to overrule my nursing senses so I was very nervous that we weren't feeding them enough, etc. Turns out they are growing like weeds! Each gained 8-9 oz since they came home on Tuesday. Soon we will have little pork chops on our hands! That makes Addi a whopping 4lbs 15oz. and Lili 5lbs 4.6oz. Holy Mackerel! So all in all they are doing good. No other concerns and no other appointments until their 2 month shots. Brian definitely got a workout carrying the carseats in since I am still on restrictions. I can't imagine how much complaining he'll do as those ladies continue to plump!

1 comment :

  1. Very cool...very good news! Daddy won't have to join a gym now..he just to go on outings...take advantage while you can Kelly. Too soon he'll be handing one off. We are elated that all are doing well! Lucky girls...lucky mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.