Thursday, March 26, 2009

Go lay an egg...


So somewhere amongst getting off a night shift, 2 quick naps, laundry and the woes of sleep deprivation I managed to find a minute to be a little creative. I wasn't able to find a spring wreath that I liked so decided to make my own. I'm not sure how it will hold up to the elements, but for now I think it looks cute. (Lori, you will be glad to see that the window sticker has finally vanished!)

The diapers are going well and the girls don't seem to mind them. The tree-hugger in me rejoices. We just ordered a few more to try and make it less of a burden. It's amazing how fast two little girls go through diapers. Addi was a little hesitant to model them. Neither girl seems very fond of the camera. I'm sure in no time that will change and they will be hamming it up.


Other than that I am doing my best to raise my girls so they don't look like dumpster babies. This has been hard as each of the girls likes to see how messy they can make themselves. It's like their daily goal. Lili will have dried snot coarsing down her cheek and smell vaguely of sour milk where Addi will reek of it and have puke in her ear and hair. The back of her hair will be matted down and hard as a rock from spitting up in it. Both will have sweaty palms with weird gray stuff stuck between fingers. I think we might have to make the move to daily baths. They look homeless. Somehow their father keeps weaseling out of baths... hmmm....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.