Saturday, December 26, 2009

Our Little Holiday



Papa and Addi modeling her new "pretties"
Pretty sure the boxes were a bigger hit than their new bearsMama & Lili
Lili is very excited to see what's inside

What a wonderful holiday it's been despite 1.) Opening all our presents early so we might have our own Xmas with the girls and 2.) Being snowed-in in St. Cloud with no presents to open! We headed out Wed night as the big snow storm was just starting but when the first 15min took 30min of white-knuckle driving we turned around. We were all so ecstatic to see the rest of our family, but frankly, we were happier to know we would survive which unfortunately meant turning around. So now we have spent the last few days just us and to be honest, it has been wonderful. I know that I have been craving some time with the hubby and the girls and I think he might have agreed. That's not to say we haven't driven each other nuts from time to time...



Lili as a reindeer...
Addi as a polar bear...

We've spent the days watching Xmas movies, making soup and baking bread, eating hearty breakfasts and moving around some furniture to accommodate my super sweet new photo printer. How about that Gma & Nana! You might get updated photos on occasion. Not to mention I can finally start on their baby books!

To even my suprise, Santa knew we had gotten snowed-in and we woke up to presents in our stockings! So sweet of... Santa. So thoughtful. So mugs and mugs of hot chocolate later I think it is safe to say that this was a most wonderful Xmas indeed!


Why I posted this I'll never know

Addi with her holiday horns- not to be confused with their everyday horns
Lili with hers
The bears finally get some love
Team work
This is what the holidays are all about...

1 comment :

  1. You are right. This is exactly what the holidays are about. Too bad I wasn't there to be apart of it. Hugs & kisses from Auntie Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.