Saturday, February 6, 2010

I 've never seen such a shade of green...

I woke at midnight on Thursday quite nauseous- at least until I threw up and felt a little better. I chalked it up to a late night picnic with the hubby eating candy coated fruit and making s'mores (yes, s'mores). I woke that morning and felt a little queasy but quickly recovered. Then, Friday morning I picked miss Lili up out of her crib to get her dressed before I had to head of to work and she let out the most massive gag/puke sound. Thankfully it was all sound effect, but she turned a nice shade of white followed a lovely shade of green. Almost Hulk green. It was weird. She slowly perked up after I left and had an average sort of day. This morning a similar sort of story followed by puke in her lap at breakfast. It's amazing, though, how quickly we can go from green and sour smelling to pink and yelling/splashing in the tub. Maybe it was more than just s'more belly... So today we will watch her closely and make sure she keeps up her fluids.

The baby wrangling is going well. No bites in almost 2 weeks! Addi has nipped my clothing once or twice, but that is a huge improvement. We had big plans for fun at the play area and maybe testing out our snow sleds, but we will have to see how things go.

We saved up some of our change and extra money and finally get to bring home an elliptical today. I'm really excited. I've been working on revamping the way I live. I had quit smoking once I got pregnant, but started up right around the time Lili tried to head toward that bright light in the sky. Poor excuse, but it was always something I enjoyed. Instant stress relief in a handy pack. We never smoked around the kids or in the vehicle, but still, I knew I wanted to quite for their health as well as mine. So it's been oh, 2 months now maybe. I'm doing well. I also gave up soda (except as a treat when we eat out) and coffee. I actually feel tons better already. Now I want to get in shape. I want to be able to run and bike with my kids and not feel so damn out of shape. I want to come close to that feeling of sexy I sometimes had and lost right around the time that first stretch mark multiplied into a hundred then deflated along with my boobs into... well, I'll spare you. You get the picture.

The only downfall is that I'm going to have to get up BEFORE work to work out. Ugh. That or after my long day and give up some of my kiddo time. We shall see. I guess we have to make sure we can even figure out how to put it together first.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.