Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Papa's growing up



Yes, it is Brian's birthday tomorrow. He's slowly catching up to me. Still a young and jaunty 29 years. I'm feeling better as it wasn't s'more belly after all. Homemade caramel rolls with potato-corn cakes are on the menu and a trip out of the house. To somewhere, anywhere. These girls are cute, but I think we are all getting a little sick of each other being all cooped up like this.

So, in honor of my hubby here are just a handful of the things I love about him:
- His sense of humor (except when I am the butt of jokes ALL DAY LONG). No one ever makes me laugh like he does.
- The fact that he's still a hopeless romantic- did I mention that I still get flowers at work?
- He's a wonderful dad, I mean, papa.
- His bad ass exterior yet marshmallow interior
- His willingness to always go above and beyond (I can't even count how many nights he's ran to the store to get me ice cream or chocolate just because)
- His open mind- he's always willing to listen to my crazy ideas

Needless to say, he's pretty amazing and I'm pretty lucky to have him around.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for loving our son...he truly has grown to be an amazing man...deserving of the amazing woman he has :) Hope this bday is a good day for all of you to have some fun...Mom W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.