We did get to the play area today at the mall and despite the lack of a morning nap, the girls were rambunctious and fun. It is so reassuring to see the confidence they have. Not afraid to take off and play. Always checking in of course to give me a quick hug, kiss or just make sure I haven't wandered off. I have worried that having a sitter come to us might deprive my girls of social skills. Make them more shy or timid particularily in a group setting. This is apparently not so. That said, they do seem more interested in adults than other kids. I'm not sure if that is normal or not at this age. They love to flirt with adults. Tuck their chins, bat their eyes and run by super fast, giggling. We bumped into a friend of ours there with his two little girls the youngest of which is about a month younger than our girls. It was reassuring to see that some kids are just smaller. Petite. Our girls seem on track. We'll find out more at their well check later this month. Just a few more days and they will officially be 15 months!
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Oh so silly feats...
We did get to the play area today at the mall and despite the lack of a morning nap, the girls were rambunctious and fun. It is so reassuring to see the confidence they have. Not afraid to take off and play. Always checking in of course to give me a quick hug, kiss or just make sure I haven't wandered off. I have worried that having a sitter come to us might deprive my girls of social skills. Make them more shy or timid particularily in a group setting. This is apparently not so. That said, they do seem more interested in adults than other kids. I'm not sure if that is normal or not at this age. They love to flirt with adults. Tuck their chins, bat their eyes and run by super fast, giggling. We bumped into a friend of ours there with his two little girls the youngest of which is about a month younger than our girls. It was reassuring to see that some kids are just smaller. Petite. Our girls seem on track. We'll find out more at their well check later this month. Just a few more days and they will officially be 15 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.