Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Really Bad Pictures and Such...

So I finally found the camera living in my giant purse. Wasn't I just stoked to see these photos from our W family weekend.



I am pretty sure those are Blue Blockers...

In other news... Were very sad to see our dearest Jenette leave today. The girls will be starting day care next week and so she won't be coming out anymore- at least not regularly. I know the girls will be real sad to see her go. In the end, though, I am sure it will be good for them to be exposed to other kids (or as I like to call them "Sickie Ickies") and learn the rules of playing well with others, picking up your toys, and sharing skills we most definitely are not learning in our home environment.

I made my decision and have opted out of my school program. I don't think it will leave me with a very good degree when all is said and done and to be honest, my heart isn't in it right now. I like where I'm at. I like the hours, the environment and the people. I like seeing my kids in the morning, eating supper with them every evening and tucking them in at night. I love having the holidays off and I love working pediatrics so it would be safe to say I'm at the place I need to be right now. I think it was hardest telling my mom. I don't care how old I get, I just hate to let her down. I doubt that will ever change. Luckily, I think she is more understanding than I give her credit for most days. I thought I was going to get the silent treatment for sure or maybe even the big D word (disappointed- what more terrible thing can a parent say?). But it went well and I feel about thirty pounds lighter. If only it were so.

That about wraps it up for now. Lili is busy spitting out her milk so it runs down her shirt so that must be my cue to go. Just a quick aside. I found the most amazing blog you should all check out. Just hit the "I read NieNie" button at the bottom right of the page. It's truly an amazing story- and make sure to check out the video further down the page- it will help you make sense of it.

1 comment :

  1. I just watched the season finale of House and bawled my eyes out... Then I watched the NieNie video. Man, oh man.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.