Thursday, October 21, 2010

Come Grill Cheeses, Be Our Guests





Grilled Cheese and tomato soup. What a perfect fall lunch. What a perfect mess. Why do I do it to myself? You know, I had to wash the floor it was such a mess. But they seemed to like it or were at least very interested by it. And to my lovely ladies of whom I am so fond: someday I will make us grilled cheese and not burn it, I promise.

Today we pulled out all of our winter gear to try it on and make sure it fit. The weather has been beautiful, but I know it won't last forever. Addi found this to be a hilarious endeavor and once the laughter started rolling Lili couldn't help but laugh too. If you ask me they look a bit like Oompa Loompas- particularily the one piece snowsuit. I suppose the striped socks don't help! Now just a pair of boots and we will be set. We are swimming in hats so that won't be an issue and somewhere we may even have a matching pair of mittens left. A good mother would buy her kids mitten clips. Hmmm....



And one last thing for Gma Doober- Damn you and those Bob & Dora pjs. Do you know how many times I pull my children out of the hamper diving after their dirty jammies? Ugh. But they make them happy. So very happy. SpongeBob & Dora. What an odd but very happy pair.

2 comments :

  1. You have no idea how these pics brighten a day~! They are so darn adorable! And you are a brave and good mama to give them soup! Hopefully it contained lots of crackers. Lucky probably hopes you make it again soon so she can clean up the "over the trays" leftovers. Miss you all very much.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. There my favorite grand kids. What do you expect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.