Monday, December 13, 2010

Terrible Two's!

Alright, so they aren't officially two until this Thursday, but to try to break it up from Christmas a little we had our party early. Unfortunately, the weather did not comply and my family didn't make it up. With everything going on canceling wasn't much of an option (especially since this may happen every weekend from now until April). So I made the cake last minute in my PJs. I know that you shouldn't encourage a Spongebob addiction, but they love him and it was their b-day after all. So Spongebob it is. They loved it. Were pretty mad, even, since they weren't allowed to touch it right away.

Not half bad...

We had some good food, fun and laughs and the ladies were spoiled as usual. Baby strollers and shopping carts, bean bags, Chucks just like their Papa's, movies, clothes, books, sock monkeys and dollies. I managed to finish those books I was talking about and was able to give them their very own photo albums to play with.
Lili and Gpa Gary


Addi + Cake = Mess

Face Plant


Lili LOVES cake!



Cake Drunk


We lucked out and had a nice big nap (all four of us) and played in our new jammies coloring and drawing with all our new "art" supplies. Boy do they love to draw and color.


Sweet new Chucks



Mama's Photo Albums


Overall, it was a great bday party. We sure did miss the rest of the crew, but we will be seeing them soon enough (weather permitting).
Lili in stripes, Addi in frogs

Beanbag fun


How we really see them each day- two blurs!

1 comment :

  1. Oh, Kelly! They are so unbelievably cute! It's so hard to believe that they are two...TWO!!!

    I say it's time for two more. Whaddya think? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.