Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Welcome Home!
She made it, she finally made it! Auntie Erin is home! She's spent the last what feels like forever stationed in Bahrain. Several delays later she finally caught a plane that brought her home to this cold, snow covered city. We were lucky enough to have her for the first two days before we had to give her up and share her with the rest of the family. The girls took to her the first 5 minutes they saw her and I think the same could be said for her taking to them (Auntie Lori might have been a little jealous). They were what? 9 months, maybe, when she saw them last? I think it's safe to say they have changed a lot since then. Addi even went poopy on the potty for the first time today! I'm not sure that Auntie Erin was as excited about it as we were... But Friday we will travel down (weather damn well better be permitting) to see her again and the rest of the clan. All together for Christmas. It's only been about 4-5 years! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.