We finally put the swing back up in the sun porch. After all, it was one of the reasons we fell in love with the house. The girls love it too. They must have lain on it for a half hour while I pushed them alternating between napping and pretending to nap.
 |
| Silly Lili |
Next on the list, our cowboy hats. Go figure, we would fall in love with them just as our noggins are outgrowing them...
 |
| Lili jammin' out |
 |
| Addi on a serious solo |
Our other love? Our "rocktar". Yep you heard me. Rocktar. Not guitar. Correct them all you like, but to them it is a rocktar. The best part is they jump around yelling "Rock!" as they play. Not too sure where they picked that up, but I adore it!
 |
| Addi |
 |
| Lili |
And last, but CERTAINLY not least... Bubble mowers! Oh how they love them. Me too. Kinda wish they made one in my size. I might help out with cutting the lawn more often!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.