Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Abnormally Long Torsos

Yes, thanks to my husband's genes & my girls' abnormally long torsos we had the pleasure of buying new car seats today. It has been hard to find forward facing seats that have a harness strap that is ABOVE their shoulder (did I mention I am now a certified car seat safety technician?). They DON'T meet the height requirement and don't even come close to the weight requirement, but thanks to those abnormally long torsos, well... You get it. But we finally found one that fits good, will allow them to wear their harness up to 40 lbs and fits in the vehicle well. Not to mention reasonably priced. When buying two of everything it must always be reasonably priced. What? $15 for a pair of super cute little girls shoes? Awesome! Oh, wait. That's THIRTY DOLLARS! WTF! They don't really need shoes, I guess. I mean, maybe those slipper socks could work on dry days... or maybe they could just wear their galoshes everywhere. I mean, people will think their fun & quirky... "Look at those TWINS! And what cute galoshes!" Yeah, that's it...

It has been a solid month of this. Car breaking down... TWICE! *Ka-ching* Washing machine broken- service call *Ka-Ching* New washer needed *KA-CHING*  Dizziness & MRI & a million and one doctors visits *KA-CHING*

Good thing those car seats came in fairly big boxes. I shall be able to re-purpose them into a den & master bedroom that we can add onto the playhouse when we have to move in...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would LOVE to hear from you...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.